OMOP (Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership) is a public-private collaboration, chaired by the FDA, which designed the OMOP Common Data Model (CDM), a standardized model for storing Real World Data (RWD), developed to facilitate the generation of scientific evidence through large-scale observational studies.
OHDSI (Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics) is an international interdisciplinary collaboration that originated in 2014 whose purpose is to update the OMOP-CDM and develop open source IT tools to support OMOP-CDM such as Athena, Atlas, Achilles, Usagi, White Rabbit and Rabbit in a Hat (https://www.ohdsi.org/).
With hundreds of researchers from 30 countries and clinical databases for over 800 million patients worldwide, OHDSI enables a community of researchers to collaboratively generate observational studies to drive better health care decisions and care.
We support the harmonization of Real World Data aimed at generating scientific evidence through observational studies
- Consulting on HW/SW infrastructure
- Support of eCRF design for clinical trials or disease registries
- Import of historical data from other collection systems such as Excel, Access, FileMaker, etc.
- Design of extensions for data quality
- Design of extensions for data extraction and reports in custom formats
- Harmonisation in OMOP Common Data Model for data FAIRification
- Support for automatic data compilation through integration with OMOP/i2b2
BIOMERIS is among the first companies in Europe and the first company in Italy to have obtained certification from the IMI-EHDEN (European Health Data & Evidence Network) project for mapping clinical data to the Common Data Model OMOP.
The BIOMERIS team also has more than ten years of experience in data integration projects and construction of infrastructures for the reuse of clinical data for research purposes.